Sunday, February 24, 2008

Me? Oh well yes. Yes it is.


Might as well write a brief synopsis of myself for the benefit of everyone.

And besides, I like talking about myself.


There's no topic that I know more about.


Kay.


My name's Olena.

I'm 14 years old, and will be 15 on the 8th of July this year.

I am Ukrainain by heritage. I live in Canada.

I speak (in order of fluency): English, Russian, Ukrainian, French (ugh sort of) and am learning German.


Drawing, Writing, and reading are probably my reasons for living. heh. and the rest of my time I spend swimming (started competatively this year), sleeping and on the internet.


I do have a social life, but this holds no importance whatsoever in the above mentioned breakdown of my time.


I am in love with two bands.

Tokio Hotel and Evanescence.

Don't ask me to pick a favourite or I'll have seizure. No joke.


I listen to Rock.

and with the exception of Rap, just about everything else.


I refuse to do things halfway.

If I start something, I'll finish it.

I have a knack for pushing myself to my physical limits.

I plain out refuse to be the worst at anything. My ego just can't take that 8D


I am fairly easy to get along with.


You just have to remember that I have my own opinions, and your opinion will never change mine.

Also, you don't call me a bitch unless you want to find out the true meaning of the word.


Peace out :D


~Lenny


No comments: